For the comfort of their clients, NETELLER launched a mobile application which allows you to easily access your account via smartphones, tablets and etc. from both iOS and Android systems.
The NETELLER app is available in App Store and Google Play. However, Android version have a lots of differences with iOS app.
NETELLER Application for Android
To install the mobile app:
- go to Google Play,
- search for NETELLER
- and install the application,
- enter your NETELLER email,
- set your 5-digit PIN code (this one you will have to enter every time you log in to the app).
NETELLER application for Android allows:
- to review your account;
- and browse transaction history.
For now, that’s it.
NETELLER Application for iPhone & iPad
All of them Apple users can also try NETELLER app in their daily routine
Moreover, it has the same functionality as Skrill Mobile for iPhones and iPads thus providing you with a wider variety of its functions then the Android one.
All you need to do is open App Store on your device, search the NETELLER app, download, and install it.
- You can transfer funds to the NET+ card
- Or to other NETELLER users.
- Using the app you can withdraw money to both your NET+ card and bank account.
- You can also receive and read messages from NETELLER support.
Therefore, the NETELLER mobile application for iOS and Android allows you to review your account anytime anywhere. All you need is your device and the internet!
If you do not use the NETELLER system right now, but planning to start in the future, we recommend you to read the instruction – how to sign up at NETELLER and join our NETELLER+VipWallet Program to get all the benefits we offer.
You can also ask any related questions. For this just contact our support team.