NETELLER VIRTUAL CARD NET +
NET + Virtual Prepaid MasterCard is a convenient and reliable payment tool, as well as prepaid plastic NETELLER NET+ made by Mastercard as the alternative.
You can use a virtual card for online purchases (and online payment services) almost everywhere where MasterCard is accepted.
Each NETELLER client (even unverified) residing in the SEPA zone can apply for the NET + Virtual Prepaid MasterCard.
WHEN COMFORTABLE NET+ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard®
If a client, having an account and a NETELLER card, does not want to pay through them on any site from a security point of view, it’s safer to use a virtual card.
In addition, the user can limit the amount of funds on a virtual card – initially specify the maximum possible amount that will not be exceeded when paying for NET + Virtual.
HOW DOES Net+ Virtual MasterCard® WORK
With the virtual card you can carry out the same transactions as with the usual one – pay for goods and services on the Internet.
And there is one more limitation – you can’t use the NET + virtual card to withdraw money from an ATM or pay for purchases at an offline store.
TARIFFS AND LIMITS OF THE NET + VIRTUAL CARD
- The first Net + Virtual Prepaid Mastercard® virtual card can be ordered free of charge, for each subsequent card you will have to pay $3 (€2.5)
- Verified users can issue up to 5 virtual cards
VIRTUAL CARD TARIFFS ARE THE SAME AS OF PLASTIC NET + PREPAID MASTERCARD
|The cost of issuing the first card||Free|
|The cost of processing the second card and further||€2,5/$3|
|Conversion fees||1,29% – 3,99%|
|Available currency for the card||GBP, USD, EUR, CAD, SEK, DKK, AUD, JPY|
|For verified users||$7000 per day|
HOW TO GET VIRTUAL NET + VIRTUAL PREPAID MASTERCARD®?
1. GO TO YOUR NETELLER ACCOUNT
Log into your NETELLER account and select “Net + Cards” on the left side of your account.
2. SELECT “ADD CARD” IN THE “VIRTUAL CARDS” MENU
In the Virtual Cards menu, select Add Card.
3. FILL IN THE FORM
Fill in the opened form, correctly specifying:
- Card currency (we recommend using the same currency as the main NETELLER card account in order to avoid a conversion fee);
- The name of the card (it must be 25 characters and differ from the name of the plastic card);
- Limit (you can independently set the limit of used funds on the card);
- Secure ID (his user sets it himself during registration);
- Administrative fee*.
4. SEND FORM/NOTIFICATION
By sending a form, you will receive a notification that the new virtual card Net + Virtual Prepaid MasterCard® is ready for use. Also, the notification will contain the name of the card and the set limit.